I see that many of you are looking for visual content marketing statistics.
Also, many readers asked me if I can create a list with the latest stats in the visual marketing area.
So, I took a look at what HubSpot did with their list of Visual Content Marketing, updated it and put it here.
You can also tweet it from this blog postor you can bookmark it, so you can check it whenever you want.
I’m sure that these stats will help you better understand why visual content marketing is so important for your online presence, how visual marketing changed social media and also help you create your own great visual marketing design.
If you are struggling to create your own strategy I wrote a beginner’s guide to create visual content strategy. Check it out and let me know how this helped you.
Color in Visual Marketing
1) Information can be located 70% faster if it’s in color. (Xerox)
2) Color can improve brand recognition by up to 80%. (Xerox)
3) Color increases readers’ attention spans and recall by 82%. (Xerox)
Visual Marketing Resources
4) Users pay close attention to photos and other images that contain relevant information. (Nielsen Norman) –
5) 65% more people remember a piece information if a visual is paired with. (Brain Rules)
6) 30% of our brains are engaged in the task of processing visual information. (Discover)
7) 67% of consumers consider clear, detailed images to be very important. (MDG)
8) 90% of all human communication is practically non-verbal. (DMP)
Marketers about Visual Content
9) 65% senior marketers believe that visual content is the core to how their brand story is communicated. (CMO Council)
10) 39% of marketers think that it should be a bigger budget allocated to create compelling visual assets. (CMO Council)
11) 35% senior marketers don’t have a process in place to manage all visual assets across entire organization. (CMO Council)
Visual Marketing Statistics
12) Articles with visuals get 94% more views than those without. (Jeff Bullas)
13) Using a video on a landing page increase conversions by 86%. (EyeView)
14) 55% content marketers plan to prioritize creating visual content. (CMI)
15) 60% of consumers are more likely to consider a business whose images appear in local search results. (Marketing Tech Blog)
16) 14% increase in pageviews are seen when press releases contain an image. (MDG)
17) Mobile video will account for 75% of mobile traffic in 2020. (ReelSeo)
18) 59% content marketers say that videos are the most effective tactics for B2C organization. (CMI)
19) 51.9% of marketing worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI. (Adobe)
20) 57% of smartphone owners watch product video in stores. (Adobe)
21) 85% of internet users in U.S. watch online video. (DMP)
22) 26% of smartphone users watch online video at least once per day. (DMP)
Live Video Statistics
23) Users spend 3x longer watching Facebook Live videos. (Facebook)
24) The number of videos posted per person increased by users increased by 75% in 2015. (Facebook)
25) 2 million daily users active on Periscope. (Recode)
26) 110 years worth of video users watch daily on Periscope apps. (VentureBeat)
27) 63% content marketers say that infographics are the most effective tactics for B2C organization. (CMI )
28) Infographics are shared and liked 3x more than any other visual materials available. (Massplanner)
29) 60% of marketers predict the use of infographics will increase in 2016 compared to 2015. (CMO)
30) Infographics has increased by 800% in the last two years. (Unbounce)
31) Infographics can generate over 350.000 reader per month on a blog. (Quicksprout)
32) 41.5% of marketers said that original graphics, such as infographics and illustrations, performed better than other forms of visual content (Venngage)
Social Media Visual Marketing
33) 74% marketers use visual assets in their social media marketing, up from 71%in 2015. (Social Media Examiner)